Tab Menu I

Translate

Sunday 25 January 2015

Porcupine Meat for Health Benefits

Share on :

Hystricidae especially Himalayan porcupine or Hystrix brachyura is a mammal hairy hard in all parts of the body. If seen porcupine body is creepy. His body was full of thorns as his defense. But after all the thorns plucked and cooked, the meat was very delicious porcupine. Fibrous flesh smooth, soft, and does not smell fishy. Menu processed porcupine commonly enjoyed in the air cool as it can cause a sensation of warmth.


Are there any benefits of porcupine meat? It turned out that almost all parts of the body porcupine has properties when eaten. There are studies also indicated that porcupine meat is a healthy meat due to its lower fat content (3.6 %). Porcupine meat is high in protein, soft, contains no fat and less fiber makes it more attractive exotic food enthusiasts.


In fact, the percentage of protein in meat porcupine, is the same as beef and lamb, addition a high amino acid are considered a panacea for the wound healing process. The liver porcupine if burned believed to cure asthma and diabetes. While meat and tail both to improve the vitality of men.

The most surprising point is zero cholesterol porcupine meat aka cholesterol free. Porcupine meat also contains stamina boosters and kitotefin useful for people with asthma, in addition it also has genes that can accelerate wound healing.


Not just the meat, it turns out porcupine quills also nutritious. Porcupine quills believed efficacious for toothache medicine, namely by burning and ashes applied to the aching tooth. The ashes of porcupine quills can also treat incoming believed stomach feel bloated with sweep the ashes on the belly.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Nora Chichi, and i want to thank Dr. Ozala for the herbal remedy he gave to me, i was suffering from HIV/ADS for so many years, but to God be the glory that i am healed with the herbal medicine that Dr. Ozala gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address:(drozalahomeremedy@gmail.com) with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i am cured of HIV/ADS, i am now free from HIV/ADS VIRUS after the use of his herbal medicine. Once more i say a big thank you Dr. Ozala for healing me, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. contact him now on his email: (drozalahomeremedy@gmail.com) or His Whatsapp number: +2347064614569. he can also cure HERPES DISEASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Headlines